Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Say it again

 They said it: Quotes from the media

   Newspaper stories often contain statements that are worth noting. Here are two from stories about Alison Carey and Mariah Carey.

   The first is from a 2020 story in the British newspaper the The Sun, in which Alison described being taken by her mother, Patricia to terrifying satanic rituals. The story quoted "an insider" saying: 

 “Mariah thrives off all the drama that’s attached to her and always has done. The idea of fading into obscurity is her worst nightmare.”

   The second quote, also in The Sun, was in a story published in 2011, in which Alison commented on Mariah's twins:

   "I cannot put into words how moved I was to see pictures of my niece and nephew for the first time.

  “I saw photographs of them on the television just after they were born and I saw more when they turned 1 recently. They are absolutely adorable.

   "And when I look into their eyes I see my sister's eyes shining right back at me - the eyes I used to stare into when I would hold her as a baby."

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment